Wednesday 7 January 2015

#I'veGotYouCovered



#Women’sHealthJanuary2015




Britney Spears shocked everyone when she covered Women’s Health and showed off her super trimmed tummy. Yes, that is how her abs look in real life, and no, she doesn’t even have a trainer!
Britney looks phenomenal and it’s not by accident. The mother of two has a pretty hardcore fitness routine that involves working out almost every day! She kept a two-week workout journal with Women’s Health


Britney has a lot of versatility in her workout routine, and she self motivates for all her workouts! At home, she likes to do cardio and light weights for 45 minutes. She said, “I like my workouts to be effective in a short amount of time. I start with 20 minutes of intense cardio — usually running — move on to light free weights, body-weight exercises such as pushups, squats, and situps, then finish it off with a stretch.” When she’s not in her at-home gym, she’s either swimming 40 laps in 30 minutes, doing power yoga, or in dance rehearsal. Even though she doesn’t have a personal trainer, she does enjoy classes and her favorite of all is the Totally Drenched fitness class at Drenched Fitness.
“I love this class. It’s high-energy and combines treadmill work with circuit training. Being in a group setting pushes me to work harder.”
The Totally Drenched class was created by trainer Julie Kennington and it is a 60-minute, high-intensity interval training class that Britney takes “if I want to feel like I’m really sweating.”


Before her workouts, the singer likes to drink a blend of milk, ice and ViSalus shake mix. She says, “It’s the one protein shake that actually tastes good.” Another favorite pre-workout meal consists of scrambled egg whites and wheat toast, and above all she explained, “I’m really into raw food — sushi, basically.” She also chooses to snack on “any kind of fruit, especially peaches” and her one guilty pleasure is “sweat tea!”
Britney also shared that her two children keep her active between their gymnastics class and Disney World.
Refreshingly doable! (I always enjoy it when celebrities' workouts are things the rest of us can do too.)
#SelfJanuary2015


Jennifer Lopez covers the January issue of Self Magazine, showing off her sexy curves in body-hugging active wear.







2015 is going to be a huge year for Jennifer Lopez. In addition to her day job as the good-cop judge on American Idol, Lopez will partner with the folks at health and fitness company BodyLab to create a new program for women, complete with recipes, health tips, smoothies and calorie and exercise trackers; she’ll star as a police detective who is also a single mother in the upcoming television drama Shades of Blue; and she’ll release two movies and continue to make music. All while working on another important project: herself. “I want to prove to everyone that I can do everything and be a superwoman,” she says. “But I have to take time for myself.”

 





On her upcoming character, who dates a younger guy: "I can relate. I've been through divorce. I've been cheated on, just like every other girl in the world. So you sympathize, you understand the emotions. And I've dated a younger guy once in my life, so I could definitely understand that part, too — the attraction. All the old clichés about women need to be undone. Enough already. We're in the other position now. We are desirable older, we can date younger guys, and it's not this big taboo. Men have been doing this for years, and it's no big deal."

On her high-profile relationships:
"When you have that much pain, you have to anesthetize yourself in some ways. People do different things. Some go out and party and sleep around, but that's just not my way. I found the comfort in someone else. That's called being a love addict. When I face myself, I go, You have a fear of really being on your own. So you know what? That's what we're gonna do right now. But it took me years to get there. So first it was learning to love myself. And then it was about facing my fears."




No comments:

Post a Comment